Planning the day!
1) Optional: Provide an extra (paper) invitation to be photographed.
2) Provide a hanger for the dress (that is not plastic).
3) In the morning: keep your space as tidy as possible for best results.
4) Tip: It can best, for photography purposes, to have the rings at the bride's prep location in the morning.
5) You will find a section in the form below to enter a list of important family photos to capture, normally taken during the cocktail hour. Optional: If the list is rather long, it may be helpful for everyone if you notify these members days in advance. Delays often occur when members go astray or do not know that they are needed.
6) It often helps to take family photos that include young children or elderly family members first.
7) Please remember to tell your venue that there will be a meal for your photographer(s), and separate seating arrangements (always in the same dinning room, unless impossible). This may include the wedding planner, band, DJ, Videographers, etc.
8) Food restrictions: Any dish will be fine, other than seafood. If you have requested a second shooter that will be in attendance during dinner, I will let you know should there be food restrictions for them (in most cases there is not).
9) Let's avoid stress on the day! Weddings can be unpredictable at times, and worrying about it only dampens the fun. That's why I've taken time to set up this very nifty form. I'm here to help keep us on schedule, and anything that deviates from the plan may just be a funny story to tell later on.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to fill out the form below!
If you have a PDF/spreadsheet for yourself (and the rest of your vendors), please e-mail that as well. An organized wedding is a happy wedding.